Thread: Movies and TV Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2019, 03:31 PM   #3984
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcpasco View Post
Martin deserves that last episode for letting someone else finish his story. His legacy is screwed now if he doesn’t finish the books.
He knows the books are the books, and videos are videos. Martin has specifically said that. I honestly don't know what people were expecting given that they devoted 55 days as it was to the battle scene. I'd guess Martin is content knowing that his story has been shared to millions. I really don't know how anyone even knowing the plot holes couldn't have been entertained by the last episode. The showrunners even said, and it makes perfect sense, why some creative liberties were taken knowing it would lead to more compelling television. The dothraki scene and the Arya ending will probably go down as some of the most memorable in TV history.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.