View Single Post
Old 05-03-2019, 04:07 PM   #2830
Fish are scared of me

I bought a shitload of KBLB years ago at.02.. Sold it at .04 bought it back at .06 sold it at .04 . so I made some then lost some. I'm too ****ing impatient.

I thought they had a great product and I got in at the beginning. They cross silkworms with spider dna and make a super strong spider silk that the military is using for ballistic vests. Stronger than Kevlar. I talked my brother into buying 100,000 shares. He's a military guy so he said hell yeah. Well he owns those shares still and I have none.

Today it closed at .2499

I had like 500,000 shares at one time. ****!
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote