View Single Post
Old 05-02-2019, 09:51 AM   #276
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I had wondered about that, but I think you can explain how he'd do it pretty easily. Basically, the space stone can let him teleport just about anywhere, so he pretty much just needs to use that one to return the ones that are off earth and then return the space stone itself toward the end. Mission accomplished.

I'd definitely be curious to see how it went down though. If they ever do get him to come back, that could almost be a movie in and of itself.
I was meaning more because of who was there giving "instructions" about the soul stone.

But it seems the quantum realm allows them to travel around to different places pretty easily.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.