View Single Post
Old 04-29-2019, 11:18 PM   #212
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Not going to lie - I'm very much looking forward to Galactus and the rest of the Marvel Cosmics being done properly. Doom as well, he'll definitely carry the baddie water.
Doom is the man. I hope they do him justice.

You know ... establish him as the evil ruler of Latveria (or whatever it was). Living in a fabulous, spooky-ass castle ... using his genius and quasi-metaphysical powers to screw everybody he sees.

He can be a rich, complex, highly-relatable character if they do him right. Not the one-dimensional version we have seen in the past, but a family man with his own country and a nasty attitude.

Plus, is there any Marvel superperson he hasn't fought? The dude has a history.

Who will they cast as von Doom, I wonder. Cumberbatch would have been great, but he's already taken.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote