View Single Post
Old 04-28-2019, 05:51 PM   #193
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Oh, one more gripe -

They shouldn't have dusted Thanos (or Ronin the Accuser for that matter). He is such the perfect bad guy and so central to so much in Marvel that he legit is as big as Iron Man or Wolverine or anybody else. I know it's a comic book movie and nobody is ever "really" gone or dead, but I feel they might have painted themselves into a bit of a corner with that move. I'm sure they'll figure it out, somehow.
They got Galactus and Doom back. There are plenty of bad guys to build the next big arc around.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote