Thread: Movies and TV Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2019, 02:49 PM   #3239
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
There aren't any verifiable spoilers as far as I know. It hasn't leaked anywhere. Anything billed as a spoiler is most likely fake.

Also, HBO has been actively pushing fake spoilers for a year,. including flying actors onto location for scenes they aren't a part of. So it wouldn't surprise me at all if they put misdirection of some kind out in both the Aftermath trailer and the episode 3 trailer.

I've never felt such a weird combination of anticipation and dread for a tv show.

I have no idea who lives or dies.

My guesses are still Pod, Gendry, Jorah, Beric, Edd, plus Gilly, Missandei, Lyanna.

I'm pretty sure they'll surprise us somehow. Something nobody sees coming.
Yep. As I mentioned a couple hundred posts ago, the only thing I'm fairly confident about is that some sort of major curveball is on the way.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.