View Single Post
Old 04-25-2019, 11:39 AM   #2822
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munson View Post
I bought some shares of Disney (DIS) earlier this week hoping for a nice run up with Avengers 4 coming out tomorrow, and the earnings report coming on May 8th.

And today the news comes out that they're trying to buy Comcast's 30% stake in Hulu, when Disney already owns 60%.

Combined with Disney's own streaming service which will come out in November, I think this stock will go balls out for the rest of the year.
I just sold 70% of my Disney, so it's pretty much assured to keep rising.

I've owned it for several years and it's been a dog the whole time. Then this year it shot up to a 20 percent profit for me, which is my signal to sell enough of my holdings that I'm only leaving profit in. (It's an element of my "Rain Man Fee-Free Mutual Fund" strategy.) I was debating breaking that rule to keep the stock since it seems to be having a great run. I probably should have.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.