Thread: Movies and TV Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2019, 02:09 PM   #3175
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
While I don't see the Night King attacking King's Landing with his ice dragon either, I sure as hell hope that happens.
That's where I am.

I don't believe what I wrote above is going to happen - but it's pretty clear there's one last twist at the Shireen/Hodor level on the way.

In Season 5, Shireen's twist was heavily foreshadowed. In Season 6, we knew something was about to happen with Hodor.

So far in Season 8, we have Tyrion acting "off" since Season 6? And Dany starting to indicate she'd prefer the iron throne than actually breaking the wheel. I think the twist is somewhere there, even if it's not what I wrote above.

I do think King's Landing/The Red Keep is going to get wiped out, though. That's been foreshadowed for a while.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.