Thread: Life The bee keeper diaries
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2019, 07:51 AM   #253
In BB I trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
It's been a little slow in bee world with this weather. I'm hoping we don't have another late start to spring, and I'm going to try to slip some sugar blocks into the hives if it ever warms up.

I bottled my last 5 gallons this weekend and have been peddling it to make some cash for supplies for this spring.

At what price do you sell the honey? To be honest, it sounds to me like given the amount of time, effort and costs, there can't be much profit margin, but obviously there are businesses around honey production so there must be some profit to be had..?
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.