Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: Episode IX
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2019, 09:00 PM   #464
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
Initially. But then the warts starting pouring in along with the damage done to so many aspects of the franchise and characters that I wasn't noticing at the time. It was hard to see at first because these movies aren't meant to be taken too seriously. But then again, neither are they to be removed from the timeless hero arcs and classical influences that made the originals great.

Further blurring the view was the poor storytelling and too much reliance upon CGI of the prequels. When you place the two side by side, you have two examples of extreme turd polishing, both that are an affront to the OT.

Frankly, none of this shit should have ever happened. SW was just fine as three movies.
Yes.

I like the mythology. I don't care if they use it and revisit it for movies or TV shows or video games.

Just leave that story and those characters alone. It BARELY made it out of that ridiculous ewok debacle with it's OWN credibility in tact. XD I'm done. This movie can just disappear up the cultural zeitgeist's puckered anus.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote