Thread: Video Games Anthem
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2019, 12:34 AM   #270
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
Legendaries have been dropping at a visibly higher rate for weeks now. There's no way you aren't bugged in some way if you're not getting any. Unless you're just playing for a few minutes and logging off. In that case, that's just RNG being RNG. But otherwise, the drop rate is high enough now that it's rare for me not to see one if I play a couple hours. I went from getting 1 the entire time before the loot patch, to having a legendary Storm and some legendary gear and components on all three of my other javelins.

It's not just about changing your build, you have to purge all the non-default builds from the forge and start fresh, in the way I described. There can only be one javelin build, the active one, and it must be started from default with no other builds saved on any other javelins. You have to purge whatever corrupt pilot data you have.

It's evidently responsible for many issues ranging from loot not dropping at the correct levels to components not working (i.e. the armor bug) to weapons not registering correctly. So if you see anything screwy, anything at all, your pilot is bugged. Not getting appropriate loot at grandmaster levels, that's one big one. Also, showing different amounts of armor when you run the same javelin set up on different things, that's another sign you're bugged. Or if your weapons suddenly aren't doing the correct damage.

(This is something the playerbase has figured out on its own through pretty extensive testing; this is not information from BioWare. And they have to fix this, pronto...)

You can fix (and I have fixed...) all of those things by completely resetting your pilot data in the forge. Seriously. Try it, and then run grandmaster heart of rage 4 or 5 times. I'd be really surprised if you didn't pull at least one legendary out of that. In fact, I did last night. Ran 3, got 1.

As far as masterworks go, I delete almost all of them at this point.
Interesting and note I haven't seen this posted anywhere. Perhaps i'll give it a try soon, I also don't want to get burned out on the small amount of content currently available though. I kind of hit a wall when I found out how shallow the loot system was and how much content it lacked. Really hoping they make some great improvements over the next year or so.

So you're saying I can only have 1 Javelin build at a time from ALL my Javelins? Like if i want to run a Ranger but have a storm build I have to delete all the storm builds and only have the ranger then rise and repeat?

Ok I deleted all my builds and started from a clean default and got some Masterworks in about 5 hours but again zero legendaries with 60 to 94 luck. I just don't think this is the problem, the drop rates just aren't good enough. They need to do what Diablo does and after so many hours of no legendaries just have one drop automatically.

Last edited by Imon Yourside; 04-15-2019 at 06:30 AM..
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.