Thread: Movies and TV The Lion King ( 2019)
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2019, 11:28 PM   #69
Forever Royal

This will definitely be awesome. And regarding the opening scene of the original, I remember being absolutely blown away at the realism of the animation. We had never seen anything like that in an animated movie that I know of.

Speaking of being shocked at the animation, I can’t believe this but Toy Story came out only one year after the Lion King. There was a giant leap but I didn’t realize how close it was to other traditional animated movies they made.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.