View Single Post
Old 04-14-2019, 06:28 PM   #5302
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
SOme of us never stopped. Don't get me wrong, I really like Phil (I'm a lefty...), but Tiger is awesome, and always has been.

I think I'm on record as saying, "Like Jeff Gordon changed/moved NASCAR exponentially, so too did Tiger." We could argue all day about Jeff Gordon changing NASCAR, but I think it's clear that Tiger is the single biggest catalyst that's ever happened to golf.

As for his sexual excursions, Meh...
This. I could give a damn about what these guys(athletes)do on their own time. Tiger is the best I’ve ever seen, period.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.