Thread: Video Games Anthem
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2019, 01:48 AM   #267
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
Loot hasn't been all that rare in weeks. I'm getting at least a legendary a day, playing casually. Often more; my best is usually 5 or 6. You sound bugged to me.

Easiest fix I know of: Build a new default copy of the javelin you intend to play. Delete every other javelin. Build another new default copy of that same javelin (I'll call this copy 'Newjav' for reference). Delete the first new copy you made. Outfit the Newjav copy with whatever gear and weapons you like. Profit.

That should fix you. There is a database issue with the forge. Which they obviously need to fix. But that workaround has worked for me. Basically I do it anytime a run nets me only blues and epics.

Oh, and I don't mess with appearance or animations. Just one more thing that seems to bug me out, although I see tons of people not in default armor kitted out in legendary gear. So that may just be me being paranoid.

Outlaws are very easy to farm in freeplay. There are a couple of caves that always spawn them. I finished the 2500 for challenge of might in 2 or 3 days. The 500 for the weekly is pretty trivial at this point, although I agree that a stronghold would be nice.

My guess is that the new one, The Sunken, is Dominion, but that's just a guess.

The Cataclysm in May, whatever that ends up involving, needs to be huge.

New story content needs to come fairly soon, as well, whether that's with the Cataclysm or after (I do know they've recorded more v/o). Because right now the daily rotation for me is one or two legendary contracts, a few stronghold runs and maybe some freeplay. Which is fine for now. But a couple of months from now? ...
I've tried tons of different builds and the same result as I haven't seen a Legendary for over a month, probably closer to 6 weeks. I know the outlaw caves exist but there should be other ways to farm the outlaws than the same 1 or 2 locations for the weekly.

The Masterworks are also incredibly boring as most have rolls that are just pure crap. They should completely remove things like +ammo rolls as no one gives a bleep about that. They need more interesting loot and a way to work towards rerolling parts of it as 99.9% of everything that drops is a breakdown/trash.

From what Kotaku posted it seems evident that this game suffers from the same thing Destiny 2 did. They fought each other all along and rushed to come out with small boring content that seems to have been pushed out just to get the game released. I didn't want to believe it but the endgame is just way too shallow and doesn't have enough meat to hold me over.

I'm not completely giving up on the game but I'm surely going to wait until it has had a lot of changes and hopefully a completely redesigned loot system.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.