View Single Post
Old 04-13-2019, 12:42 PM   #1530
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorce View Post
Did you mop or spray during the cook? What temp you pull it at? First couple of briskets were tough or dry. I think I didn't cook the first one long enough. Last few times I've used butcher paper and they came out better. It takes so long for my electric smoker to recover if I were to try to spray it.

I've decided to go with the stampede per your suggestion btw, any of the accessories you would consider must have?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
I got the kit that included the 200 lbs. of pellets. Go ahead and pick up some of their rubs. I especially like Heifer Dust. Save on shipping.

I didn't mop or spray because it felt like it wasn't drying out. Next time I'd probably wrap it. 225, took about 16 hours, flat was 204 when I pulled it. Aaron Franklin recommends 203, so that's what I was shooting for.

Last edited by Fire Me Boy!; 04-13-2019 at 12:55 PM..
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote