Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: Episode IX
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2019, 01:50 PM   #406
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
I guess they want to be sure I don't see this on in the theater.

This whole damn Trilogy has been a joke of the lowest order. I know we have one more movie to see, but I am leaning towards voting the entire thing worse than the prequel trilogy.
The fact that they're going to redeem Ren back to a Skywalker is reason enough to **** this thing off. And you're right; this trilogy IS worse than the prequels. The prequels were a poorly executed story. This Disney shit doesn't even know how to WRITE a ****ing story.

Colossal waste of time.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.