View Single Post
Old 04-12-2019, 08:06 AM   #4650
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post

Stage 8 fasteners rock.
I've got a set of Hooker headers on the 327 in my Jeep and had constant problems with them shaking header bolts loose and blowing out the exhaust gasket even though I would go around and re-tighten header bolts after each heat cycle. I hate the sound of exhaust leaks, each and every tick sounds like lost horsepower, and I was changing exhaust gaskets about once every month or two to eliminate them. Out of desperation I tried some Stage 8 fasteners and while they were a bit of a bitch to put on they have eliminated the issue, I haven't had an exhaust leak in the 5 years since I put them on.
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.