Thread: Movies and TV The Lion King ( 2019)
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2019, 12:50 PM   #32
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Man I'm not watching any re-make where Scar isn't voiced by Jeremy Irons. He was just absol.....

.....oh **** it, can't even convince myself of that bullshit. That looks friggen awesome and I'm in. I hate all these damn live action re-makes of the old Disney stuff and it just doesn't matter because this looks incredible.

They got James Earl Jones back as Mufasa, Ejiofor is actually one of my favorite actors in his own right, that condescending doucherocket John Oliver is going to be play an easily dispensable dweeby bird, Glover's pretty great, Rogan as Pumba makes perfect sense.

Yeah, try as I might, I can't buzzkill that one. That looks awesome. "PUT YOUR LITTLE CUB FOOT IN THE BIG PRINT AGAIN SIMBA!!!! Awwwwwww......."
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.