View Single Post
Old 04-10-2019, 08:51 AM   #1479
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
CampChef's are real hit/miss. If you have the means to stretch the budget for a RecTec, I would. GMG's are good too.
Explain hit/miss? have you owned camp chef products? I own a lot of their products especially camping gear. The quality in my opinion is above their price point.

My gripe with pellet smokers is I am not sold on the flavor of the smoke. I think it boils down to extruding sawdust in to pellets and pucks. I have tried many kinds but now just stick with Pit Boss competition blend. I like the convenience especially grilling chicken and pork chops. But long smokes I prefer upright box smokers, Offset fuel hogs and my WSM which is simple and works in my opinion hard to beat.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.