View Single Post
Old 04-10-2019, 07:50 AM   #1478
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorce View Post
Charbroil grill is starting to break down so I am planning to replace it soon. I also have a cheap electric smoker. I was thinking of going with the Camp Chef Woodwind SG. The rec-tec is a bit out of my budget. Having the sear box on the side would be handy for doing a reverse sear or finishing SV meals. Any experience with this pellet smoker?
CampChef's are real hit/miss. If you have the means to stretch the budget for a RecTec, I would. GMG's are good too.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.