View Single Post
Old 04-10-2019, 07:27 AM   #1474
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
I dont have a Rec Tec pellet grill its a cadillac in relationship to my Camp Chef entry level pellet. I have never felt bold enough to give a brisket a go in it just to many hot and cold spots. Every time I thought to I say next time and go with the WSM.

I know another poster posted a while back on his new Rec Tec perhaps he has done one in it. I cant remember who now of whether it was here of what's for dinner thread.

Im a creature of habit I just cant move away from the dalmation it never fails me.
My Rec Tec is new, only a few cooks on it. This will be the first smoke, but I've been super impressed with how solid it holds temp.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.