View Single Post
Old 04-10-2019, 07:17 AM   #50
On one quarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
I've played Poe many times but it just never grabs me, I guess it was kind of ruined for me when it released half cheesy with bad graphics and bad level design. I know it's gotten better but it still doesn't grab me despite the cool socketing system. Still waiting for the online Torchlight experience.

Anyone remember the SSI Dungeons and Dragons games from the 1990's? I loved those things even though today they would be considered cheesy as can be the turn based combat was really fun.

yeah, I played a few of those.

I remember really liking eye of the beholder though I could'nt beat it
Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.