Thread: Movies and TV Captain Marvel
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2019, 07:59 AM   #777
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post

Actually, he really did come out on top. He put Bucky out of commission and beat Cap's ass. He only ended up 'losing' because he got distracted. Kind of like a Red Viper vs The Mountain situation.
Perfect example. It was obvious he could have killed Cap.

"Stay down. Last warning"

The final blow could have been delivered there. His love for Cap (and his father) kept him from delivering the final blow. He gave Cap multiple chances to yield, and in one of those chances Cap finally got the opportunity to use his shield to neutralize Tony.

I thought they put Iron Man in the perfect (I.E. his worst) conditions for a fight.

He was in a tiny area, had a damaged suit, was emotionally compromised, and against two people who excel at short distanced, hand to hand combat.

It's a similar reach as some of Game of Thrones decisions in say, Battle of the Bastards or a lot of Season 7, but for the sake of excellent cinema/television, I'll live with it.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.