Thread: Movies and TV Captain Marvel
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2019, 11:21 AM   #769
It Goes On

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
No worries.... We're officially at the crazy comics/MCU point of defining powers... But in the comics, Spiderman would just straight destroy Iron Man. Hands down. Spiderman was my #1 favorite comic back in the day. I read all of them. He was intentionally a complete nerd with the ability to lift 45 tons. He was much stronger than the MCU ever comes close to portraying. With like almost time-stopping spidey sense ability to avoid any incoming projectile.
I am currently, in my 40s, going through my nerdy comic book phase. I got a subscription to Marvel unlimited, and have been just churning through older comics at a crazy pace. The hard part is to know what to read, where to start, what threads to pull. Because stuff goes in so many crazy directions. but I love it so much, and am learning so much i didn't know. i didn't ever know Spiderman was that strong. i really didn't even know the extent of Hulk's strength. So many connections to groups I had no idea about. it really is a fun time discovering all this shit that people like you have known for decades.
Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.