Thread: Movies and TV Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2019, 07:15 PM   #2587
You gotta kill a few people

And Jaime. My sweet summer child Jaime.

He was a real ****ing douche, but I think he's legit got the best redemption arc of any fictional character I've ever seen or read about. Right up there with Zuko from Avatar: The Last Airbender.

Even in the earlier seasons before he 'turned' you can see the good behind that cocky Lannister bravado. When he was describing his first kill to Barriston and Robert, explaining Ned's brother and father's executions and especially the hot tub scene with Brienne. "By what right does the wolf judge the lion?". That's grade A shit right there.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote