Thread: Movies and TV Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2019, 07:09 PM   #2585
You gotta kill a few people

Oberyn was just SUCH a ****ing badass. He was legit in the capital, a thousand miles away from home, surrounded by enemy Lannisters and just didn't give a ****. He was basically the only person in the show to G-check Tywin (another one of my favorite characters). I loved when he worked the Mountain out and tried to coax a confession out of him that Tywin gave the order for him to rape and kill his sister, niece, and nephew in front of the who's who of King's Landing.

Aside from the obvious plus of him still being alive, I'd really love to see how everything would have shaken out had he actually gotten that confession on the spot.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote