Thread: Video Games Anthem
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2019, 11:22 PM   #261
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
Most of that was addressed in Tuesday's patch. The drop rate and luck stuff, at least. I've seen an incredible amount of crying about it on social media, that it's still slow, but my personal experience is what I laid out above. My guess is people played 3 or 4 missions, had bad rng and gave up. It still ebbs and flows - that's rng... I might only get 2 or 3 mw in a single mission. Or I might get 5 or 6.

I do know that I got more drops - and better drops - the last two days than I had over the last two weeks. And playing a bit less now than then.

Most of my masterworks have shit rolls so far, so my legendaries are generally upgrades by default. I did get a legendary marksman rifle with +225% damage. My first one actually.
Nice, i'm waiting for more content so I don't get too bored with what's there now. Also Division seems to drop me tons of loot and I love the 3rd person cover shooter stuff, Mass Effect 3 hooked me on that. I put in about 20 hours last week with very few Masterworks and no legendaries. Ran about 12 hours on the new patch and still nothing, it's not kind to me and I don't feel like grinding right now when we need more strongholds.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.