Thread: Computers Modem/Wireless Router
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2019, 10:24 AM   #22
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
If you have fiber, you don't have a modem. You (or your ISP) is conflating terms. A modem is not a router and a router is not a modem.

Furthermore, it's great that your personal experience with buying modems has been good. Some people won't be as lucky as you have been.
You understand what putting something in quotes means right? ****, I even say specifically it isn't a modem.

I said they run their fiber into their converter outside the house and then run an ethernet cable directly into my router. No need for anything else.
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.