View Single Post
Old 03-28-2019, 12:38 AM   #1699
union paraplegic organizer

Cox, I know you mean well and I truly appreciate you starting this back up...but it sounds like building this is the LAST thing you should be taking on.
Hell, you can’t even see your plate anymore, lol. Your plates full joke, haha.
I seem to remember you being slammed with work and what have you the last time?

You’re being honest. Not much else to ask for. THANKS for carving out time for this.

Not like me to say all that but shit man, I’ll be damned if I don’t feel guilty, lol.
rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.