Thread: Video Games Google's Stadia...Thoughts?
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2019, 01:02 AM   #4
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I hardly ever buy games when they come out because so many games are buggy nowadays. I usually wait 6 months to a year on AAA games just to make sure they're not bug-riddled crap.

And I get it. I buy new games when they're available. But they aren't always available and that's where buying used is a big plus. I also trade in a ton of games - I'm a Gamestop member and get discounts on just about everything there.

Quite frankly, I don't really have anywhere else to buy games locally other than Walmart and well, I have a problem with THEIR business practices.
My big games are Destiny and Division so I pretty much have to get in on those as soon as they come out or I'm way behind my friends. Most other games I just wait for a price drop. I'm big on Tomb Raider so as soon as those games see a 50% drop I grab them.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.