Thread: Video Games Google's Stadia...Thoughts?
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2019, 12:26 AM   #32
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
yes and no. They got money for DLC and they got money for the ps3 copy but didn't get anything from the upscaling work they did on your ps4 remaster.

I'm not trying to do a holier than thou deal here by any means, I just don't support gamestops business practice. Now maybe if they offered more than just 5 bucks off the cost of a new disc, I'd be more interested. $10 to $15 off would entice me to go back.

Also, I know an argument can be made that you get much better discounts on older games. But in my case, if I didn't buy the game when it came out, I'll probably never buy it anyway because I didn't find it interesting in the first place. If there is one place I would purchase an old game its sports games. But I suck at those.
I hardly ever buy games when they come out because so many games are buggy nowadays. I usually wait 6 months to a year on AAA games just to make sure they're not bug-riddled crap.

And I get it. I buy new games when they're available. But they aren't always available and that's where buying used is a big plus. I also trade in a ton of games - I'm a Gamestop member and get discounts on just about everything there.

Quite frankly, I don't really have anywhere else to buy games locally other than Walmart and well, I have a problem with THEIR business practices.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.