Thread: Movies and TV Captain Marvel
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2019, 11:39 AM   #700
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post
Hiddleston's "Is it?" scene in Thor 1 is freaking scary awesome.

I get chills just thinking about it. What. A. Performance.

I am so happy there is a group of young actors with his range and power that have entire careers before them.

FAX
After the last re-watch of Thor 1 & 2, it occurred to me that Hiddleston may have had a much better understanding of Loki than the writers and directors did. Especially since his performance singlehandedly convinced the marvel bosses to not unceremounously kill him off via a D-level villain. He was the best part of Thor 2, and it’s amazing that he was barely in it in the first draft of the script, but became the center of the reshoots late in the production.

Last edited by Chiefspants; 03-21-2019 at 12:57 PM..
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.