View Single Post
Old 03-20-2019, 01:40 PM   #241
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I meant hot air as in you can't talk up that pick enough to make me find it less than ideal. I'd be okay with a Center as a 2nd round pick, but not a 1st round pick when this team is desperate for a playmaker anywhere on the defensive side of the ball. There were no less than 4 DBs I would have taken over a center there and I just took 2 of them.
And I think Thornhill is a late 2nd round talent who you're overrating badly while Abrams is a box safety who I would NEVER look to take in the 1st.

And?

I certainly don't see it as unlikely that there are DBs available at the back of the 2nd that I like more than either of the 2 guys you just grabbed. There is no way you can categorically state that the quality of C in the 2nd is so obviously near Bradbury and the quality of DB available at the back of the 2nd is so far removed from Thornhill that it's asinine to take a C.

That's simply not accurate. You've taken 2 guys from a group of DBs with absolutely no industry consensus whatsoever because there is simply very little grounds for distinction between them apart from how you may end up using them.

And while I can see an argument for Thornhill provided you believe in him as a 1st round talent (I do not), there's no good argument for Abrams on this particular squad.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.