View Single Post
Old 03-16-2019, 03:28 AM   #394
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
I think we all understand that the front 4 have to be on-point. I think we also understand that this is going to take some development and drafting as well.
I'm not gonna' freak out on ANY of this shit until we complete this FA and draft, and get our asses to camp. It's WAY too early to be calling things a success or a bust at this point.

At the end of the day, we blew up the #31 defense in the league and hired a coaching trifecta that the majority of teams in this league would LOVE to have. I'm not worried one bit.
I can agree with this and I will say I am probably over reacting. I just didn’t expect us to sign these replacements for such high amounts of money. My mindset was you either use a Wes Snead approach and add to what you have and go all in, or you completely gut it and open up tons of space.

I thought the Wes Snead approach was the way to go (even if it didn’t work out in the end for the Rams, their offense and QB aren’t as talented as ours) ofc I could be wrong and Veach might be a genius, time will tell.
YontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about