View Single Post
Old 03-14-2019, 09:56 PM   #307
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
You're right we wouldnt have been able to sign a below average OLB and a guy with 4 sacks if Houston was still here
I'm with you. I would much rather have one outstanding player, than 3 average to below average players. I don't understand this quantity over quality mindset at all, it's not how you build a championship winning team. We were bad on defense with these players before because we had one of the worst DCs in the NFL, the answer is not to gut the defense of talent and replace it with a higher quantity of lesser talented players for the same amount of money.
YontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about