View Single Post
Old 03-14-2019, 06:08 PM   #224
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
I guess Nnadi doesn't exist...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhader View Post
We are contenders because Veach had an obsessive man crush on Mahomes.

And while I have no issue with Dorsey in general, his "great defenders" and his defensive coordinator hold their fair share of blame for post season disappointments. Why do the Dorsey cum guzzlers keep ignoring that?
So Dorsey wasn’t the GM that had the power and took Mahomes. Should I be attributing all of Veach’s moves to the co-director of player personnel?

And yes, Dorsey fkd up not firing Sutton for years. Veach also added to likely costing us a SB by not replacing Sutton sooner, just like Dorsey. However our roster was talented on defense last year, we just had a fkn idiot at DC and people like to ignore that. Dorsey built this offense and the offense is why we’re contending, Veach has done nothing to help this.

I hope that replacing Sutton with Spags is enough for us to win this year, however I’m not going to simply accept the fact that trading and cutting 3 of the top 4 players on the defense is the correct thing to do in a year we are trying to win a title now.
YontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about