Thread: Movies and TV Captain Marvel
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2019, 02:14 PM   #613
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna View Post
Let's see. Tony Stark didn't have full control over his suit when he first donned it. Captain America didn't either as shown in the the chase scene just minutes after he transformed. Spider-Man obviously took a while to understand his stuff. Thor is like 100 years old by the time his first movie came out. Scarlett and her bro were mutants from birth and were adults when we saw their powers so they had time to learn. Black Panther was a warrior prince trained from birth and his power up enhanced all his knowledge of fighting. Dr. Strange trained his butt off before he really came to the forefront. Ant Man had a learning curve as well. Banner is still learning how to turn on and off his powers and think clearly while green. If I missed someone let me know. Marvel has carefully made sure our super heroes had to go through something to get where they are now or they already were in the prime of their powers when they were introduced. So you are wrong.
Yeah, as I mentioned earlier, this was my biggest issue. The whole thing was just too easy. She didn't have to earn it, which makes it all feel a bit hollow.

I don't have a huge issue with the movie as a whole, and I thought Larsen was fine for what it was. The character itself is just weak, and I worry a bit if she's supposed to be a centerpiece of the MCU in the future.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.