View Single Post
Old 03-12-2019, 07:24 AM   #6
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Festus View Post
So, with all due respect Mr. Melphiwhatever, I was poster #1 after the initial post-ie: I commented on Rain Man's new thread. My tone was absolutely civil. Longevity of the forum has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not I should have posted my query. And yes, I accept and realize due to my short tenure here that I am not a CP Icon. However, after 1007 posts I don't believe that you are qualified to make that judgement on me. I will leave that up to MR. Rain Man himself. what say you Rain Man?
You don't know who or what Mephistopheles is?

Read a goddamn book, you butt****ing moron.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote