View Single Post
Old 03-10-2019, 02:43 PM   #1577
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
At some point recently, it occurred to me that Aqib Talib was injured or arrested or pinned down by police gunfire for half the season, so getting a dime back suddenly became important.
I'm pinning my Dime hopes on Artie Burns and Akhello Witherspoon. Seems wise.

And I thought Ward was a nice get. If I were more convinced in the Chiefs front office, I'd have grabbed him already. Sadly, I worry they're gonna do something stupid like reach for a mediocre CB prospect in the 1st round and in so doing end up pot-committed to playing him over Ward. Hope I'm wrong and you got a steal because I really like the kid.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.