View Single Post
Old 03-08-2019, 12:24 PM   #1500
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Bollocks. Robby Anderson is essentially a deep threat WR3 with Kelce on the field.

And with my OL and Kareem...pick your poison.
By 'pick your poison' you mean actually stripe the highway that we'll run through Marcus Cannon on the way to your immobile QB? If we can convince CD to give us halftime breaks, I'll make sure to swap them around a bit so Myles and Yannick can share the wealth.

I mean way to match a noodle-armed QB with a jump ball receiver who can't get separation and a....Robby Anderson.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote