View Single Post
Old 03-07-2019, 10:36 AM   #1419
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
i have a couple guys who i cant look at contract options and a bunch of guys only allow me to do 5,6,7 year deals
Yeah, don't sign any contracts yet. That part broke in the upgrades and cdcox is working on it.

Our plan is to gray out contracts until we get to the end. We need to somehow make sure people know that they have to sign contracts but may also want to save money for free agents during the startup period.

I'm planning to put together a graphic road map for players, too. The startup phase is slightly different than the road map once the league is established.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.