View Single Post
Old 03-07-2019, 10:31 AM   #1418
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
i have a couple guys who i cant look at contract options and a bunch of guys only allow me to do 5,6,7 year deals
Don't sign anyone yet. Mine's spitballing; moving money around to see where I can keep guys since I've drafted a bunch of infants.

You're looking at the off-season extension screen right now and the rules are different for that. You'll need to wait until the rosters are uploaded and then you can make sign your guys to deals of any length.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.