View Single Post
Old 03-07-2019, 09:59 AM   #1412
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Doing everything I can to make Columbia a desireable FA destination for veteran passers (and inevitably, Lincoln Riley and his hand-picked QB).

The Cardinals snag Christian Kirk, the future #1 WR in Kliff Kingsbury's air-raid. You worry a bit about them layering him but they have so many pressing needs that I suspect they won't be looking WR until the 3rd and at that point it's more of a complementary part.

That's another complete swerve from my draft board, though - hate doing that. I just liked his potential.

BOMBS AWAY, FITZ! You've got JuJu, Davis, Kirk and Samuel to sling balls to and balls made of solid steel - push it downfield, son.
It was just intercepted....
wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.