View Single Post
Old 03-07-2019, 09:51 AM   #1411
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Doing everything I can to make Columbia a desireable FA destination for veteran passers (and inevitably, Lincoln Riley and his hand-picked QB).

The Cardinals snag Christian Kirk, the future #1 WR in Kliff Kingsbury's air-raid. You worry a bit about them layering him but they have so many pressing needs that I suspect they won't be looking WR until the 3rd and at that point it's more of a complementary part.

That's another complete swerve from my draft board, though - hate doing that. I just liked his potential.

BOMBS AWAY, FITZ! You've got JuJu, Davis, Kirk and Samuel to sling balls to and balls made of solid steel - push it downfield, son.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.