Thread: Movies and TV Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2019, 08:37 PM   #2520
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I have no idea if this will happen, but it sure would be cool - Bran tells Jon about his parentage, but he refuses to believe it - then he goes to the weirwood and is somehow able to speak to Ned, who tells him that it's true.

This would complete the story arc from the first season where Ned told him that the next time they spoke he'd tell Jon about his mother.

And it sure would be nice to get Sean Bean back to do a scene, if only for a few minutes.
I love this idea, I see it more likely being in the books than the show. Still, I'd get chills if GRRM was ever able to put it on paper.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.