Thread: Movies and TV Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2019, 10:58 PM   #2493
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
I know it's going to be tough because there are only 6 episodes this season but the producers would be idiots to not bring Nymeria back for an interaction with Arya.
FWIW they did that already in S7:E2. Arya is on the way back to Winterfell and gets surrounded by wolves and then Nymeria shows up all ****ing giant and shit. She talks to her, and tells her shes going home and tries to get her to come with. Nymeria bounces and Arya says, "That's not you." It was really well acted by Maisie Williams (which had to be tough with all CGI, but nonetheless) and fairly moving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando View Post
Raises the sand snakes just to get a Bronn at those titties.
Hot Tits Sand is dead, yo.

Interesting story though, years ago, she made this God awful kids series called Mia and Me. My daughter watched a whole season of this noise, and I kept thinking....Where have I seen this chick.

OH YEAH. I saw her tits on game of Thones and they were GOOOOOOD.

This chick can't be 16 when she made this.... This is .... well.... awkward.

Couldn't watch it anymore.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.