Thread: Video Games Anthem
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2019, 09:56 PM   #244
oxymoron

It's apparently been happening with Spider-Man and some other big recent games, from what I've read. Haven't experienced it myself. The Anthem community understandably has some tunnel vision, but it's not just them. Probably didn't help when BioWare said they were working with Sony to resolve it.

Somehow I've completed 20 quickplays since yesterday. I think I've figured out which ones to leave. Next trick will be 70 events and 15 strongholds. Maybe finish this weekend.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.