Thread: Video Games Anthem
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2019, 02:32 PM   #239
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
I don't know if they put a patch on today but i've had bug after bug. Heart of Rage completely disappeared from my map and joining other game modes even other strongholds is giving me bugged games. No idea what's been happening but it was way more stable at launch than it is now. It's almost unplayable.
It's in a bad spot man. I was really pulling for this, but there's too many issues and Division 2 is looking really solid. Half the masterwork bonuses don't even work, drops are still kinda crappy, and the only stronghold worth running is GM1 tyrant mine because the others take longer and offer no bonus to drops. GM2/3 is a complete waste of time right now. It sucks because the world is absolutely beautiful. I still log in a do my 3 legendary missions and enjoy the sceneray, and thats pretty much it.
Aspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli