View Single Post
Old 03-04-2019, 09:55 AM   #1032
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
it really came down to his position designation on sandbox. I wanted to play a 4-3 and didnt want him to be penalized too much playing "out of position"
Yeah, that concerned me a bit as well but my memory is that Rainman and CD have sorta given a 'use your common sense' sort of rule where if you think a guy can probably do that job credibly, the penalty isn't gonna be as severe as you might think.

And for whatever penalty I suffer, I can make up for it a bit by getting him at a 'discount' over what the OLB 'tier 2' price would be as a tier 3 ILB.

So I took a shot figuring that worst case scenario there are gonna be some 3-4 teams that could really use him and I could eventually put a deal together. The ILB position looks to be a little iffy.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.