View Single Post
Old 03-04-2019, 09:45 AM   #1030
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I was really worried you'd grab him. I knew you had Van Noy and Edmunds but you could've made a pretty seamless transition on the fly to a 3-4 if you chose to go that route and been pretty damn versatile.

He was the clear #1 on my board as far back as pick 175 when you took Byard. I took Hooker with my next pick as a pure gamble thinking that Brown would stay under the radar and I could have both whereas had I gone with Brown first, I'd lose Hooker.

But if I could've only had one of them, I'd have rather had Brown.
it really came down to his position designation on sandbox. I wanted to play a 4-3 and didnt want him to be penalized too much playing "out of position"
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.